CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Break is Here!

I survived this week! I can hardly belive it. I am exhausted. I am running on a minimal amount of sleep and have talked to almost every 1st grade parent that I have in my classes. I didn't make it home before 9:00 until tonight this week. The good news is that my conferences are over, my grades are finished, and I am sitting on my couch with nothing hanging over my head at this point. Sure, I have grading to do and catch up on, but it doesn't have to be done now. I'm really glad about that. I can't wait to relax, read, watch movies, and do a bunch of nothing!

2 comments:

Trinket said...

Have a great time with your family! Soak up all that relaxation!

Unknown said...

Hey, I got your message..I am glad that you are on Spring Break, I hope you have a great one. I will try to give you a call tomorrow or Monday! Enjoy your time off!