CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sophie Loves the Christmas Trees

I had decided that I wasn't going to decorate for Christmas because I'm only going to be here for about 2 1/2 more weeks and then I'll come back after New Years. Another reason was because I wasn't sure how my cat would do with new things around the house. She hasn't destroyed anything lately, but I'm not so sure she's totally out of her war kitten phase. I was looking for a white elephant gift for my Christmas party last night and was digging through my decorations and that gave me the motivation to actually decorate. I thought "surely she'll leave the decorations alone." WRONG!! I got home last night and all of the ornaments were off of the 3 trees and strewn about my living room. Then I awoke to a crashing sound at 6:00AM. It was my cat pulling down all 3 of the small trees. She seemed very proud of herself until she realized that I was not pleased about being woken up or by the trees being on the ground. She's been walking over to the trees all day long and batting at the ornaments. At least I can yell at her and she stops. She looks so innocent lying here on the couch now. I guess she is tired out from all her work late last night and early this morning.

3 comments:

betsyann said...

It's ALWAYS worth it to decorate for Christmas, in my book.

Don; Lori McKenzie said...

Oh Sophie, you are so cute. Did you knock the trees over while trying to climb them? Hope you have this out of your system before you come see me for Christmas!

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

WAR KITTEN!!!!