CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

What A Day!

I was going to type this last night, but like my title says...It was quite a day. It all started out nice and normal and then after lunch hit. I was reading a story to my kids and then all of a sudden one of my kids started throwing up. Not once, but twice. I couldn't believe it. I even had the talk with all of my kids at the beginning of the year to know the feeling you get when you are going to throw up. I didn't want it happening in my room. The poor kid though, he'll probably remember it his whole life. :( After that things just went from bad to worse. The kids were horrible. As a whole class they were just awful and I was not happy with them. Many sad kiddos because they made bad choices and changed their color from green to yellow. Oh well, better to be tough than to let them get away with things they shouldn't. Then the bulb burned out in my projector and it costs $200 to replace. Then we did an experiment in Science which always turns into crazytown. At least I made it through the teaching part and then it was out to supervise carpool which is always the worst part of any day. You basically stand around and yell at kids to watch for their cars and then you get yelled at by parents because you are yelling at their kid. You can't win. After carpool it was a staff meeting and then a training at the Downtown Aquarium. I finally made it home at 8:30 and ate and went to bed. I've had long hard days before, but this one takes the cake. Thanks for listening to my venting, only 3 weeks until more vacation. :)

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Linda, I just found your blog today and I'm loving reading it! The funny thing was, as I was reading this post, just as I read the part about the kid in your class throwing up, I hear Jacob throwing up in the trash can about 10 feet away. My kids all have the flu. But it was ironic timing, to be sure.